The alluring styles of jackets and pants for the season!
A leather jacket is a must have piece in every women’s ward robe. It is really a worth clothing as it lasts for many years and is never out of fashion. They can be worn during any season.
Style with leather jackets:
- Any fit jeans will work with a leather jacket. So, wear your leather jacket with skinny custom fit jeans with boot cut styles or boyfriend cut jeans. Floral pants plays well with a leather jacket in any shade so don’t just restrict to black jackets.
- To have a feminine look wear it with a girly or floral printed dress. Pick a maxi, knee length or mini sized with pretty accessories. You can also wear it with simple custom clothing’s like a tee and high heels or a pair of cute flats.
- If you are wearing an elegant ball gown then a jacket above it would look more elegant.
You can pair with tall boots or flat boots, even with rain boots or cow boy boots. Even pearls or a long pearl chain can be worn with a leather jacket.
- The leather jacket can be street styled by wearing a fitting pencil skirt, ruffled blouse and heels. Couple it with a fur vest with a formal gown or with a punk rock dress or even with a mini dress.
- A blue or grey custom fit jeans with a plain white tee along with flats or heels can also be a smart combination to brace with a leather jacket. For a playful look, twosome your leather jacket with a knee length skirt and a vintage tee.
- Leather jackets go well with different shades of grey. It can also be used with red denim, even with a plaid shirt and denim skirt. Dark shades like burgundy and balance with soft shades of cream, pastel or white etc. will also look awesome on it.
- Even with a side slit maxi dress a leather jacket goes well. A long scarf not only makes you look stylish but keeps you warm in the chilled cold while travelling. A fur topper over a tight leather jacket during winter can blend with the attire well.
- A leather jacket over a polka dot skirt and a color scarf would make a stylish combination. Throw your leather jacket over a loose shirt with leggings and use it over a flowery shirt dress. A colored midi skirt can also be tried for a sophisticated look.
Style the leather pants:
Leather pants and trendy colors equals’ to gorgeous appearance. So leave the basic black color behind and opt for different colors. You should just think you are wearing casual pants and wear them by mixing with your other clothes. They can be worn casually to your neighborhood, to a cock tail party or to any funky occasion.
- Ultra skinny leather pants can be worn as leggings during winter. It gives a perfect fit shape and a hot look. Leather pants with zippers or cuts like the biker style reflects a sporty look. Instead of getting into head-to-toe leather modes try a loose cotton sweater or by pairing it with a girly blouse for contrast.
- Even a fur coat, long coat or an uneven long shrug can be a good match. A loose knit sweater can also be paired with them. A bold top with stripes or a striped tee with a white blazer as well is a virtuous match. Don’t forget the scarf on a simple loose blouse.
- A high necked top or shirt can be complemented with leather pants for a stylish look. Go for the pants that custom fit rather than tight fit. Try wearing pants that have leather on front part or on its sides.
- Crispy white tee or an easy fitting blouse with dark leather boots will match the pants. Also a long knee length sweater goes well with them. Tough looking jewelry and ankle boots can be picked by women.
- A sparkly top with a pair of heels on leather pants hits the men’s eyes in a cocktail party. Denim button shirts are a good match to leather pants. Don’t wear shiny or sleeveless tops on them instead go with solid colored blouses. A jacket with a casual top is a happy go lucky girl’s style.
Visit us at: www.makeyourownjeans.com