Authentic Left Hand Twill Denim - Vintage Wash
Stride into the new season in this versatile pair of Authentic Left Hand Twill Denim Jeans.
What does Left-Hand Twill (LHT) mean?
A style of weaving where the lines of grain run from the top-left hand-corner of the fabric towards the bottom-right hand-corner. Denim jeans that use the left-hand twill have a generally soft and fluffy feeling.
Also known as an ‘S Twill.’
Denim from our latest range of fabrics..
- 13.5 Oz Denim washed, 100% Cotton and extra soft feel.
- Each piece is individually cut from rolls of denim fabric and stitched accordingly.
- Enzyme Washed at high temperatures to give complete shrinkage.
- Leather labels.
- 5 Pocket style.
- Metal Buttons and Rivets Reinforced.
- Made to your measurements
The process of vintage wash involves the Jeans being put in a tube and enzymes are applied, due to this the front pocket region may have uneven white shades, the pocket lining causes this effect.