- What is MakeYourOwnJeans ?. (Read more...)
We are a tailoring workshop who can make Custom Jeans, Suits, Jackets, Leathers and more from the fabric stage, where the material will be cut specially for you according to your inputs and finished as per your requirement using customization options you select.
We use Premium fabrics/raw materials and mostly hand made procedures are used to make the finished clothing.
- Do you make custom clothing for all Genders ?. (Read more...)
We cater to the entire family, we make for Men, Women and also children
- What if my Jeans/Clothes do not fit ?. (Read more...)
We offer and recommend Fit Guarantee products for first time buyers, whereby if you are not satisfied with the measurements we give free Remakes on these, Click here to see these.
- Where all do you deliver. (Read more...)
We delivery worldwide our website will automatically calculate shipping cost according to country.
- Is there any size restriction or limit. (Read more...)
No there are no restrictions , Feel free to submit ANY measurements we will make it accordingly.
- Can I specify extra measurments such as knee, rear rise etc. (Read more...)
Yes you can specify all the measurements you wish to give apart from our compulsory measurements, you can enter these measurements in the comment box of the product page.
- What is the usual delivery time. (Read more...)
As custom hand made garments have to go through a lot of processes and is labor intensive the dispatch time is 2 to 3 weeks, usually we dispatch before this time, all depends on your order position in our production queue, once dispatched you should get your garments within 3 to 7 working days.
Please also see notices if any on the main page regarding delivery period
- Where can I mention special requests. (Read more...)
You can mention special requests in the comment box, however all special requests cannot be followed, we will try to do our best , if any discrepancy in the special request this cannot be considered an error from our side.
- Any error from your side in the measurement then what can I do. (Read more...)
We double check the jeans before dispatching, each jeans will have the waist measurement written on the reverse side, so there is no reason for any kind of error if you give your measurements properly.