Ready to Wear->
Womens Leather Jackets
Jackets & Outerwear
Clone A Jeans
Clone A Suit
Clone A Jacket
Shop By Look
New Products ...
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
Cultural Icons - b
- You make jeans for who all. (Read more...)
We cater to the entire family, we make for Men, Women and also children, infact we can provide elastic on the waist band for children if you want it.
- Where all do you deliver. (Read more...)
We delivery worldwide our website will automatically calculate shipping cost according to country.
- Is there any size restriction or limit. (Read more...)
No there are no restrictions , Feel free to submit ANY measurements we will make it accordingly.
- Can you provide Button Fly on jeans. (Read more...)
Yes we do provide button fly, just mention in the comment box of the measurement form that you want button fly, we do not charge extra for this service if the smaller buttons are out of stock we will go ahead with the zipper fly, this wont be considered as defect.
- Can I specify extra measurments such as knee, rear rise etc. (Read more...)
Yes you can specify all the measurements you wish to give apart from our compulsory measurements, you can enter these measurements in the comment box of the product page.
- What is the usual delivery time. (Read more...)
As the jeans have to go through lot's of processes the despatch time is 2 to 3 weeks, usually we despatch before that time, all depends on your order position in our production queue, once despatched you should get your jeans within 3 to 7 working days.
Please also see notices if any on the main page regarding delivery period
- Where can I mention speical requests. (Read more...)
You can mention special requests in the comment box, however all special requests cannot be followed, we will try to do our best , if any discrepancy in the special request this cannot be considered an error from our side.
- Any error from your side in the measurement then what can I do. (Read more...)
We double check the jeans before despatching, each jeans will have the waist measurement written on the reverse side, so there is no reason for any kind of error if you give your measurements properly.