- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We have a replacement policy for Custom products , we do not offer refunds for the same, click here to read our return policy.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
- We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- Reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of [Mah], India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the [Mah] courts located in [India] country, [Mah], shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.