Dagger Stretch Vintage Wash Jeans - Look #224
Dagger Stretch Jeans, a must have stretch jeans.
You can never have enough jeans in your casual capsule wardrobe.
These versatile jeans will look just as great with a smart sweater as they will with a casual plaid shirt.
- 12 Oz Denim, 99% Cotton, 1% Lycra, extra soft feel.
- Each piece is individually cut from rolls of denim fabric and stitched accordingly.
- Vintage Washed at high temperatures to give complete shrinkage and faded look.
- Leather labels.
- 5 Pocket style.
- Metal Buttons and Rivets Reinforced.
- Made to your measurements
- Brazilian Style Jeans - #107
- Back Pocket Style 807
Any add-on if purchased with this jeans will over-ride the above look and will be given preference.
The process of vintage wash involves the Jeans being put in a tube and enzymes are applied, due to this the front pocket region may have uneven white shades, the pocket lining causes this effect.