Furnace Stretch Denim Jeans - Vintage Wash
Jeans made of premium stretch fabric, Furnace.
Furnace is a great stretch denim, now more stretch than before.
- Plain looking denim with slight even slub effect
- 12.5 Oz Denim, 99% Cotton 1% Lycra, extra soft feel.
- Each piece is individually cut from rolls of denim fabric and stitched accordingly.
- Vintage Washed at high temperatures to give complete shrinkage and faded look.
- Leather labels.
- 5 Pocket style.
- Metal Buttons and Rivets Reinforced.
- Made to your measurements
The process of vintage wash involves the Jeans being put in a tube and enzymes are applied, due to this the front pocket region may have uneven white shades, the pocket lining causes this effect.