Killer Brown Stretch Jeans - Vintage Wash - Look #125
Killer Brown Stretch Denim Jeans
From the colored denim family
Premium Slub Denim, you will love this denim the moment you take it in your hand, soft and rich feel.
- 10 to 12 Oz Denim, 98% Cotton, 3% Lycra, extra soft feel.
- Each piece is individually cut from rolls of denim fabric and stitched accordingy.
- Enzyme and Vintage Washed at high temperatures to give complete shrinkage and faded look.
- Leather labels.
- 5 Pocket style.
- Metal Buttons and Rivets Reinforced.
- Made to your measurements
- Killer Brown Vintage Wash Stretch Jeans
- Off White Thread
- Creased Whiskers
Any add-on if purchased with this jeans will over-ride the above look and will be given preference.
The process of vintage wash involves the Jeans being put in a tube and enzymes are applied, due to this the front pocket region may have uneven white shades, the pocket lining causes this effect.